Sunday, January 10, 2010

Let's get it started!

It's Sunday, and in lieu of going out in the cold, I decided to get this blog going (finally). My husband Ian and I have been on a campaign this year to try lots of new things, whether it be food, places, etc. I guess I can count this blog as something new. I've blogged before, but never about or in combination with my photography, so this will be a new experience.

Last year was a banner year for me as a photographer. Some pictures I took for work were featured in major library publications. Another of my pictures were short-listed for a Chattanooga, TN city guide. I also sold a picture through imagekind for the first time, and although my commission was only $2 and some change, it felt like a million!

This year, I'm hoping to expand on all that. My husband and I have been talking about forming a media LLC as a 2nd job. With our combined experience, we can do web pages, video, photo, design, and print.

Anyway, that's all for now. Let's see if I can talk Ian into getting out of the house for a bit today.

xoxox

0 comments:

Post a Comment