Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Working, working, working...

I figured I would give something of an update being that we skipped the month of June altogether. I have moved to Tennessee to Ashlie's parent's farm and will start my new job on Friday. I've been here for about 2 weeks as there is a ton of work to be done!

Let's start first with the house. The master bedroom had 3 layers of wallpaper to be torn down before we could start painting. After about five gallons of soapy water and a few hours of scraping, we were able to get down to the bare bones. Here are some before and after pictures!


And after...



And here a little sample of the paint!


The wallpaper in the bathroom was insanely stuck to the wall.  This required a ton of soapy water and a lot of time scraping small sections...


Now to the outside.  First we'll make a stop by the tomato plants.  We have tomatoes!


And my project this morning/all of today was to start clearing out by the creek.  I think I made a dent in it...


And looking forward, after I finish clearing the creek, this will be my next project. There is a barn behind there somewhere!


I'll have more pictures of the progress when we get there! 

-Ian

1 comments:

akc said...

Holy moly! Great job on the creek, honey!

Post a Comment