I figured I would give something of an update being that we skipped the month of June altogether. I have moved to Tennessee to Ashlie's parent's farm and will start my new job on Friday. I've been here for about 2 weeks as there is a ton of work to be done!
Let's start first with the house. The master bedroom had 3 layers of wallpaper to be torn down before we could start painting. After about five gallons of soapy water and a few hours of scraping, we were able to get down to the bare bones. Here are some before and after pictures!
And here a little sample of the paint!
The wallpaper in the bathroom was insanely stuck to the wall. This required a ton of soapy water and a lot of time scraping small sections...
Now to the outside. First we'll make a stop by the tomato plants. We have tomatoes!
And my project this morning/all of today was to start clearing out by the creek. I think I made a dent in it...
And looking forward, after I finish clearing the creek, this will be my next project. There is a barn behind there somewhere!
I'll have more pictures of the progress when we get there!