Sunday, March 7, 2010

Sunday morning

Sorry for the gap in posts...I've been a bit sick lately. Norovirus is slowly touching everyone in South Carolina it seems. If you don't know about norovirus, you stomach ends up feeling a bit like this:

Sycamore seed pods

Anyway, I wanted to share something really cool I found poking around the interwebs. It's a 1903 homemade version of Alice in Wonderland.

You can read all about it on the youtube page. Really interesting history to it.

In other news, we're going out for a videoshoot and maybe a trip to the beach today. The videoshoot is the one of me that we keep having to put off, and the beach is just because I dreamt I was finding HUGE shark's teeth, and well, it's going to be 65 here today, so why not?

So safe travels to you if you're headed anywhere today.
Road through the woods
More later.
xoxox

0 comments:

Post a Comment